Every beer lover dreams of a fresh, cold draft beer whenever they want it. This dream can be realized with a beer dispenser. You can find small plants that work well for both home and commercial use. Have a look at our Beer dispenser comparison to get inspired.
You must enjoy beer and have a beer dispenser. There are many types of beer dispensers, from full-on kegerators to simple beer towers, and everything in between.
To help you choose the best beer dispenser for you, we have compiled a list of our top picks.
- List Of 11 Best Beer Dispenser Reviews
- 1. FIZZICS FZ403 DraftPour Beer Dispenser
- 2. NutriChef PKBRTP110 Mini Keg Detachable
- 3. Kegco MDK-309SS-01 Keg Dispenser
- 4. Goplus 2PCS Beer Tower Dispenser
- 5. NutriChef Pressurized Growler Tap System
- 6. KRUPS and HEINEKEN B100 BeerTender
- 7. NutriChef Mini Keg Detachable Aluminum Regulator
- 8. HomeCraft Black Stainless Steel Full-Size Kegerator Draft Beer Dispenser
- 9. Oggi Beer Tower Dispenser with EZ-Pour Spigot
- 10. Keg Smiths Mini Keg Portable Draft System
- 11. SPT BD-0538 Mini Kegerator & Dispenser
- Buying Guide for the Best Beer Dispenser
- Frequently Asked Questions
List Of 11 Best Beer Dispenser Reviews
1. FIZZICS FZ403 DraftPour Beer Dispenser
- This model features Fizzics’ Micro-Foam technology and adds new features such as USB power, larger sizes to fit all bottles/cans sizes, 25% faster pouring than the previous models.
- All cans and bottles are compatible, including bomber cans up to 750ml and all types of beer including lagers, ales, and stouts as well as porters, IPAs, sours, and beers.
- The DraftPour is made with zinc reinforced PC-abs composite with Titanium metallic or matte finishes. It will last for many years and be beautiful to pour. Do not place any draft pour in the dishwasher.
2. NutriChef PKBRTP110 Mini Keg Detachable
- Compact & portable mini keg system dimple new shape kegs homebrew CO2 system keeps carbonated beverages fresh all day Includes all necessary installation components & hardware Solid stainless steel with hexagonal screw cap construction keep beverage colder, longer premium powder coating perfectly fit into refrigerator easy to assemble.
3. Kegco MDK-309SS-01 Keg Dispenser
- This complete Kegco home keg system includes everything you need to get started. There are many useful features included, such as a large range of temperature settings from 33 to 75degF. You can also choose to display temperature in Celsius.
- The deep chill mode allows for quick cooling of full kegs to the right temperature. Another plus is that it can be easily converted to a regular refrigerator when not in use with a beer keg.
- The faucet supplied is of poor quality. It can be used, but it might not be as efficient as the other products.
- The instructions aren’t very clear, so if you haven’t used this product before, you may have some difficulty understanding them.
4. Goplus 2PCS Beer Tower Dispenser
- Goplus 2PCS Beer Tower Dispenser is made from durable ABS and AS. It is non-toxic and can withstand drops and impacts. The product includes two 3L bottles, which are great for parties, camping trips, and days at the beach. These dispensers also have an ice cube tray that prevents water and ice from diluting your beer, making it a great choice for a refreshing draft.
- The product comes with LED lights that can randomly change colors. This adds ambiance to festivals, parties, and other events. Goplus products are easy to clean which is crucial when it comes down to making sure every drink has the same great taste. This product can be used to cool and pour a variety of beverages, even if you don’t like draft beer.
5. NutriChef Pressurized Growler Tap System
- The NutriChef Pressurized Growler tap system is made of stainless steel and makes a great choice for home draft beer. It can hold 128 ounces, which is about the same volume as a larger growler.
- It keeps craft beer carbonated and fresh for up to 2 months thanks to its CO2 cartridge. The upgraded regulator adjusts the pressure to give you the perfect head.
- This mini kegger, made from high-quality food-grade 304 stainless steel is extremely durable and easy to clean. The lid is screw-on and makes it easy to fill the container and transport it without spilling. A neoprene Koozie has included as well as an upgraded regulator pressure gauge that can be used to monitor and fine-tune the current psi.
6. KRUPS and HEINEKEN B100 BeerTender
- KRUPS, a part of the global leader group for small appliances, and Heineken, the leader in European premium imported beer have teamed up to get beer connoisseurs excited. The result is the ultimate home draught beer experience. The unit keeps beer at 37.4 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the perfect temperature for great drinking.
- It is compatible with Newcastle Brown Ale, Heineken Premium Light, Heineken, and Heineken. It has 5 draught tubes, 70 watts, and comes with 5 draught tubes. It also comes with a 2-year warranty that covers defects in workmanship or materials.
- KRUPS, a German manufacturer specializing in kitchen appliances, is known. Robert Krups is its founder. It makes many household appliances. Heineken, however,…who doesn’t know Heineken? It’s a company that was born in Amsterdam but has been raised around the globe. It is supplying beer connoisseurs worldwide with high-quality appliances.
7. NutriChef Mini Keg Detachable Aluminum Regulator
- Features 64 oz Standard growler-size homebrew CO2 system Keeps carbonated beverages fresh every day. 12 2″ short caps make it easy to fit into your home refrigerator. Black premium scratch-resistant powder coating makes it easy to assemble
8. HomeCraft Black Stainless Steel Full-Size Kegerator Draft Beer Dispenser
- This Homecraft option could be the perfect choice for anyone who is looking for a kegerator that’s affordable but still does the job. It’s easy to set up and the instructions make it even easier if you’re new to this.
- It doesn’t make much noise when it’s running. The minimum temperature setting can be set to 32 degrees F, so your beer can literally be served ice cold.
- The tap’s quality is our biggest complaint. However, at this price it’s acceptable and you can upgrade to something better if necessary.
- It doesn’t fit all keg sizes, so be sure to check the dimensions before you purchase.
- Overall, this is a fashionable and attractive beer dispenser that will make you the envy of your friends at parties. This model is worth considering if you like this idea.
9. Oggi Beer Tower Dispenser with EZ-Pour Spigot
- Oggi 8088 Beer Tower Dispenser With EZ Pour Spigot makes it easy to pour a great draft beer. You can store up to 2.75 quarts (or other beverages) in the container. The tower is 30 inches high. The clear, robust plastic tube that protects the product can be easily removed to allow for easy cleaning and refills.
- The Oggi tower dispenser’s base is weighted to ensure that it doesn’t get knocked over. This product is easy to clean, so you won’t have to do much other than pour a good beer into your glass whenever you like. This beer is sure to please your friends and family. It also makes a great gift idea for beer lovers.
10. Keg Smiths Mini Keg Portable Draft System
- The Keg Smiths portable draft keg system is another attractive stainless-steel mini-keg dispenser system. It can hold 128 ounces and can store one cartridge of CO2. This can last up to two months. The mini keg system can be set up in minutes and is easy to clean.
- You can adjust the CO2 pressure to make your homebrew carbonate. You can also serve non-alcoholic beverages like iced tea, Kombucha, or soda. However, make sure your fridge is large enough to accommodate them.
11. SPT BD-0538 Mini Kegerator & Dispenser
- This attractive countertop draft beer dispenser by SPT will elevate your home entertainment to the next level. The dispenser not only chills your beer in 19-21 hours but also keeps it at the desired temperature of 32-39 degrees Fahrenheit. The sleek design makes it an attractive addition to any countertop.
- It is small enough that it will fit perfectly on your countertop. It can be used with standard 5-liter Heineken mini Kegs or 5L Heineken mini Kegs. This mini kegerator also has a lower price than other comparable units. It runs on 120 volts and is certified to be free from frustration.
- SPT products are top-notch and should be on your priority list. SPT is a reliable supplier. SPT goes the extra mile in order to make sure you receive the best product. The best part is that the manufacturer doesn’t sacrifice quality for the price. Despite this, the products are affordable and meet customer expectations.
Buying Guide for the Best Beer Dispenser
You might be interested in purchasing a beer dispenser. Let’s take a look at what you need to consider when choosing the right one for you.
One of the most important considerations when choosing a dispenser is its ability to keep beer cold. You should also check the maximum and minimum temperatures if it is a plug-in electric dispenser such as a kegerator. It can also be annoying if the fridge is too loud.
Growlers should pay attention to the time it takes for the beer to cool outside the fridge. Towers are usually equipped with an ice cube. This will keep your beer cold until you’re ready to drink it.
Make sure that the beer dispenser you choose works with kegs. Kegerators will accept both regular full-sized kegs and a variety of other kegs. However, this is not always true.
Consider the footprint of any dispenser, as some can be very large. You will need to consider how much space you have before you can decide which type of dispenser to purchase.
Although this may seem obvious, the quality of the product will affect its durability. We do not recommend that you choose a lower quality product as it will lead to higher costs in the long term. It’s possible to fix it or buy a new one. Quality is always better than affordability.
You may already know where your beer dispenser will be placed at home. However, it is important to take into account the space and the dimensions of the dispenser to ensure that it fits in the area. The design and aesthetics of the product will be determined by your personal tastes. This is especially true if your beer dispenser will be visible to the public.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s a beer dispenser?
A beer dispenser, as it is commonly known, allows you to store beer at a cold temperature and then pour the foam onto the beer.
2. Can kegs with or without pressure be installed?
In general, commercial beer kegs are easily connected. It doesn’t matter what pressure you use.
3. Are there beer dispensers without a barrel?
If they are available. It is usually a container in which you pour your beer. There will also be a mechanism to allow it to cool.
They are available, but we don’t recommend them. A pressure barrel is necessary to preserve good beer quality. The end result will be worse.
4. How does a beer dispenser work?
A typical beer dispenser puts carbon dioxide pressure on the beer keg. This causes beer to flow through beer lines. It is possible that the carbon dioxide pumped into could be a mixture between CO2 and Nitrogen, and it is often referred to simply as beer gas. After the beer has drained, it can be poured into beer-clean glasses.
A beer dispenser is essential if you want the best beer at home. You won’t have to go to the bar and still get a cold beer. You and your friends will enjoy a perfect pulled beer while you watch your favorite team play.
It is tough and durable and can keep your beer fresh for as long as two months. It can be cleaned and maintained properly, so it will last for many pours and many more years. It’s also one of the most affordable mini keg dispensers available. No matter what your preference, any of the mini kegerators or beer dispensers listed here will enhance your draft beer experience.
Enjoying a pint in the comfort of your couch is what you should expect from your beer dispenser. If you enjoy a great beer at home, then what are you waiting to do?