You can make a fun treat by making the cake look like a lollipop. Making cake pops can be difficult and time-consuming. That’s why a cake pop machine is so helpful. A cake pop maker allows you to fill the mold with batter and it will do the rest. You can either use an electric cake pop maker that plugs into an outlet or a baking mold that you can put in the oven.
You can quickly make full- or small-sized cakes with the cake pop maker. When choosing a machine, the two most important things to consider are its nonstick resistance and its fast heating rate. This will allow you to save time during the cleaning and cooking process.
If you are looking for a great little kitchen appliance, don’t be afraid! You can read the entire article. You can become an expert. Below is the best cake pop maker you can buy. Let’s get started!
What’s a Cake Pop Maker?
You might now be asking: What exactly is a cake-pop maker? What makes cake pops different from cupcakes? And why does it require special equipment?
These treats are different from cupcakes in two ways. They are smaller than cupcakes. The perfect cake pop can be eaten in just two bites. They are usually shaped like a ball and sometimes have a baked filling inside.
The most important distinction lies in the name. A cake pop is presented on a stick much like a lollipop, or popsicle by using a chocolate seal. To keep them from falling apart, they are usually coated with chocolate or another hard coating. This enhances the taste and presentation. This delicious invention can be credited to Bakerella!
The cake pop maker is an electric device that makes round cakes from a single battery. It can bake them in just minutes. This eliminates the need to form the balls manually with frosting.
List Of 16 Best Cake Pop Maker Reviews
1. Brentwood Cake Pop Maker Non-Stick
- The Brentwood is an affordable option that’s the middle of the road. It can also make 12 cakes at a time. The baking time for a batch of cake pops is approximately 4 minutes, which is comparable to other models.
- It is stylish and attractive and doesn’t take up much space in the cupboards. It is also free of BPA. It does include a “power” or “pre-heat”, indicator light, which is very useful. These little devices can get very hot so the cool-touch handles on this baker are essential!
- The unit will also automatically turn off when it senses that the temperature is too high. You can also make pancake bites or cinnamon-sugar donuts with it!
2. Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker
- It’s simple and affordable. This cake pop maker is highly rated and makes nine cakes using its nonstick baking plates. It also includes convenient features such as a latching handle, cord wrap, and cord wrapping. All this for a very affordable price.
- This Babycakes cake pop maker comes with a power lamp for easy use and a non-skid rubber foot for stability. It is available in a cute purple color. There are many positive reviews about how simple it is to use.
3. Disney Cake Pop Maker
- If you are looking to save money, the Disney red cake pop machine is the best choice. This product allows you to make up to four Mickey cake pops simultaneously. These cute pop cakes will delight your palate and melt your heart.
- This cake pop maker also comes with a batter bag to fill each tank. It also comes with 25 paper handling sticks that can be used to decorate your cake. It can hold 500 watts and has non-slip legs.
- This cake pop maker can make up to four cakes simultaneously. The nonstick coating on the backing plate allows you to quickly release cake pops. It is easy to clean. The power lights on the Disney red cake pop maker will help you determine if it is working.
4. Wilton Nonstick 12-Cavity Pops Pan
- Wilton’s 12 cavity nonstick pops pan makes it easy to make delicious treats for any occasion. These adorable mini treats are fun to share and enjoy. They are perfect for weddings, birthdays, and baby showers.
- These adorable, bite-sized treats are a great family baking project that kids will love decorating. Nonstick steel construction bakes evenly. You can bake up to 12 cookies at once.
5. Babycakes Multi-Treat Baker
- This cake pop maker can make cupcakes, cake pops, and donuts. The Babycakes multi-treat comes with three interchangeable plates that you can use to bake.
- For special occasions or birthdays, you can make a variety of delicious dishes. This kitchen appliance will allow you to expand your repertoire and entertain your guests. The Babycakes Multi-treat Baker allows you to make 12 cakes pops, 7 cupcakes, and 7 donuts using the included baking plates. You don’t have to use the same plate for all three items.
- The machine’s latching handle ensures that it is tightly locked to prevent accidents. The brand comes with a rubber foot that prevents the device’s skidding from the counter. The cord wrap allows you to place the device wherever you like in your kitchen.
6. Babycakes CC-12 Full Size Cupcake Maker
- The Babycakes CC-12 can hold 12 cupcakes at once. This product comes with a complimentary chocolate cupcake recipe.
- Your cakes will cook evenly from top to bottom when the lid is locked in place. When closed, the latch area acts as a handy carrying handle. This makes it easy to move the unit from one location to another.
- Babycakes is available in a child-friendly color, pink. The nonstick baking plates allow for easy food release after the cake is baked. This best cake pop maker has indicator lights that show power and ready lights to help you navigate the process.
7. Brentwood Mini Cupcake Maker Machine Non-Stick
- To bake seven mini cupcakes, use the powerful 750 watts Brentwood Non-Stick mini cupcake make. It takes just minutes to heat up. There are recipes for chocolate, vanilla, and carrot cupcakes as well as blueberry, bran, and pumpkin spice muffins, cornbread muffins, and brownies.
- Slide your mini cupcakes easily out of the nonstick plates. The plates will be ready to use when they are hot. The unit can be stacked on its feet using cable wrap and vertical feet. The mini cupcake maker will shut off automatically if it senses that it is overheating.
8. Akingshop 20 Cavity Silicone Cake Pop
- The complete package includes the Akingshop Cake Mold Set. This mold allows you to make up to 20 cakes in one batch, making it ideal for special occasions and parties. You will find 60 pieces cake pop sticks, 60 pieces of gold ties, and 60 pieces of candy treat bags in the cake pop maker. You can also use the Akingshop Cake Mold Set to make donuts, lollipops, and hard candy.
- The silicone used in the cake pop mold sets is food-grade. The mold tray can be used in the oven, provided that the temperature is not higher than 446 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The silicone mold set is also compatible with the dishwasher, freezer, microwave, oven, and refrigerator. The silicone mold tray is able to withstand temperatures up to 446 degrees F. To dry your cake pops, you can cover them with melted chocolate or another ganache.
- The interior of the mold tray is not nonstick so grease it well before you pour your batter. This will allow you to remove the cake pops easily and without causing any damage. The Akingshop Cake Pop Mold Set is a great option if you are looking to sell your tasty cake pops or other candies. It includes all the accessories needed for packaging.
9. Health and Home Multifunction Nonstick Baking Maker
- There are very few products on the market that offer as much versatility as Health and Home. It boasts the name “Multifunction” on its label.
- Three interchangeable trays are included with the unit. The highlighting plate has 24 holes. This means that you can bake 30 cake pops in one session. It also includes a six-hole baking tray. The package also includes a flat baking sheet. It is extremely versatile because it includes all these trays.
- The unit also comes with an integrated thermostat. Although the temperature control mechanism is automatic, you can adjust it using the included ring tube. You will be able to control the baking items you bake with it.
- Nonstick coating is applied to the trays. This coating will allow you to bake cakes with a reduced amount of cooking oil. You will find it much easier to remove the cakes from the tray once they have been cooked. The tray is nonstick and will not leave behind food residues. It is easy to clean.
10. BELLA 13547 Cake Pop & Donut Hole Maker
- The Bella Cake Pop Maker is an easy-to-use appliance that allows you to make delicious cakes for any occasion. This is the ideal baking tool for small, tasty treats that can be used at parties and gatherings. After baking, you can decorate your cake pops using a variety of frostings or sprinkles.
- It is small and lightweight, making it easy to use. The unit bakes much faster than an oven and comes with a power indicator lamp that lets you know when it is ready to bake. It is easy to clean because of the nonstick coating.
- The appliance is available in a bright blue color that will bring a smile to your kitchen. This appliance is rated as one of the top-rated donut and mini cake makers on the market.
11. COMPLETE CAKE POP MAKER KIT
- Cakes of Eden is the best appliance for those who want to save money on accessories. This kit includes 120 lollipop sticks and a silicone baking mold. There is also a decorating pen, a chocolate melting pot, 3 tier stand holders, and a twisted tie. This package includes everything you need except the baking ingredients.
- It is ideal for small-sized snack baking. There are 20 holes in the baking pan that can be used to make 20 cakes at once. To prevent your ingredients from sticking to the pan, the non-stick coating is applied to the baking pan. The pen can also be used to create your cake pops.
- You will bring smiles to your children’s faces every time you use this machine for making the best cake pops maker. Cakes of Eden comes with a 60-day guarantee if it does not meet your expectations. However, all indications are that it will.
12. Nordic Ware Donut Hole and Cake Pop Pan
- Let’s suppose you don’t like the electric model. It doesn’t have enough fluffiness. You won’t get the same results if you bake them with an electric machine. So you choose an oven model. This is what the Nordic Ware Cake Pop Pan offers. It is a two-piece design that makes it easy to make cake pops.
- There won’t be any messy kitchens, crumbling batter, or overcooked cakes. Instead, you will receive a nonstick pan with 12 slots that can be used to cook multiple cakes at once.
- This two-piece cake maker is perfect for decorating cakes pops. Let them cool on the pan, then you can prepare them however you like. This will make it super easy to use.
- Locking tabs are available if that weren’t enough. It’s easy to keep the maker safe while you cook, and it will make it so that there is no problem. You get several recipes as well as a set with 24 sticks to make cake pops. It won’t be difficult to make unique cake pops and then serve them up as you need.
13. Silicone Cake Pop Mold
- Some cake pop makers can be electric or modern. This Freshware Silicone Mold is the perfect choice if you prefer an oven-based method of baking.
- It is 100% made from premium, food-grade silicone and meets all safety standards. It is nonsticky and does not have any chemical coatings. This mold is made of high-quality materials and can be reused up to 3000 times before becoming worn.
- The Freshware Silicone Mold is able to withstand extreme temperatures (from -40 degrees to 446 degrees Fahrenheit) and will not melt. This silicone mold can be used to make cake pops as well as hard candy, such as lollipops. You can make up to 15 cakes at once.
- This cake pop maker is easy to clean and store thanks to its high-quality silicone. The silicone material is safe for use in the dishwasher and won’t stick to any homemade treats. The Freshware Silicone Mold is very affordable. It also comes with some useful accessories. You also get 24 silicone molds and a recipe to make the best cake pops.
14. Electric Takoyaki Pan Pancake
- The Japanese-made Electric Cake Pop Maker is a 24 Teflon coated plate machine that can make a wide variety of foods, including cake pops. It uses 800 watts of power and is best used in any country.
- Although the design and shape of the pan are simple, it’s best to coat your palate with oil to make the food easier to turn. The light is also controlled by an on/off knob. It is light and easy to gift. It measures 9.9×3.2×14.8 inches in dimensions and weighs 3.4lbs.
15. HCP Cake Pop Easy Roller
- These are the top options for baking your own cake pops. We also have to mention the worst cake pop machine on the market. We don’t want you to spend your money on something that doesn’t deliver the results you desire or need when you bake these little cake balls at home.
- HCP Cake Pop Easy Roller allows you to roll these balls using a non-electronic device. Although the product isn’t the same as a traditional cake pop maker, it offers a high-quality and effective option for making cakes pops. The HCP Cake Pop Easy Roller does not make it easier to make your own cake pops.
16. Sweet Creations Round Cake Pop Press Mold
- The Sweet Creations Round Cake pop Press Mold is a great choice if you’re looking for a small mold tray to make cake pops. You can make up to five cake pops from one batch. This tray is ideal if you have few guests or don’t have a sweet tooth.
- This cake pop mold is plastic so it cannot be used in the oven. Instead of placing the cake batter on the tray with the cake pop mold, bake the cake, and then pound the cake in a bowl. Next, you will want to take large amounts of the crumbs and place them in the cake mold.
- Next, press the cake pops lightly until it forms a round shape. To ensure that the cake pops remain intact, you might chill them in the refrigerator. You can decorate the cake pops with sprinkles and icing by coating them in chocolate ganache.
- Sweet Creations Round Cake Pop Press Mold makes it easy to make cake pops. The batter will not stick to the pan or be too thick. You only need a baking pan and a fork to make this cake. This is a great activity for young and old.
How To Use The Cake Pop Maker
The good news about a cake-pop maker is that it is very easy to use. This means you can make beautiful and delicious cakes even if your first time using them.
You can find recipes and guides for the best cake pop maker models on the market. These will help you create mini cakes that delight both children and adults. To get the most out of your mini-cake maker, you must first make a batter mixture. Your preferences will determine the type of batter that you use.
You can either use a simple recipe or make it more complicated to suit your tastes. Once you have made the batter, turn on your cake pop machine and make sure it is clean. You can wipe the plates with a damp cloth since most have nonstick surfaces.
The instructions for cleaning your cake pop-making machine will be provided by the manufacturer. Once everything is in order, you can press the start button and turn on the machine.
Preheating is required for some appliances. This means that you need to let the machine heat up for at least a few minutes after turning it on. The indicator light will indicate when it is ready. Use oven mitts to open the lid and then pour the batter into the small, round reservoirs. Do not overfill them as the batter can expand and spill onto your counter.
Then, lower the lid and let the cake pops bake for about a minute according to the directions. Once they are done baking, remove them with a knife and let them cool. After they have cooled, you can decorate them however you like.
Buying Guide for the Best Cake Pop Maker
There are some important things to consider when selecting the best cake pop maker for your kitchen. Below are some examples:
This is an important factor to consider before you make your decision. There are many models of cake-making machines that come in vibrant colors and bold designs.
You can find a cake pop machine that adds brightness to your kitchen, or a quietly elegant, and stylish appliance that suits your needs.
You should consider the aesthetics of the appliance. Also, the plates should have a nonstick coating to ensure that cleanup is quick and easy. A tightly sealed lid should seal the model to prevent the batter from getting on your counters.
A model with a handle makes it convenient and easy to transport the device when not in use.
You need to consider many factors, such as the number of people you are making cake pops for and the space available on your counter. Also, where will you store your cake pop maker?
Your cake pop maker should be large enough that it can make enough cakes for you and your family. However, it should also fit in your cupboard or on your counter when not in use.
These are great for families with small children as they can make up to nine cakes at once. Large cake pop makers can make 24 individual mini cakes at once, which is great for parties, events, and children’s parties. No matter what size you choose, make sure it fits in the space available.
As well as offering a wide range of styles and colors for cake pop makers, each one also has a multitude of features that make it easy to use.
These include recipes that will help novice and experienced bakers alike to make perfect cakes. Some include cake stands that are ideal for displaying finished products.
Other models include little plastic sticks that can be used to make mini cakes into delicious cake pops. You need to ensure that the cake pop maker you choose is the best. Consider buying one with indicator lights so that you can see when the cake pop maker has turned on.
This is crucial in order to prevent accidental burns from occurring due to someone accidentally touching the plate. A cord wrap can be added to any cake pop maker, making storage quick and easy.
Non-slip feet are another feature that you might consider. They can protect your counter against unsightly marks caused by the unit’s use.
While this is not a requirement, many cake pop makers can make donut holes and can even double as sandwich presses. Look for models that have interchangeable cooking plates if you are looking for versatility and other uses.
Another factor to consider when choosing a brand is price. There are both cheap and expensive cake pop makers. You can still find the right pop maker for you, even if you have a limited budget.
These low-cost cake makers can only offer basic functionalities such as shorter bake times, 9 cakes per batch, or bamboo stick sets.
Medium-priced makers come with additional features such as nonstick surfaces, 12 cakes per batch, and cartoon characters. The high-end pop machines come with a variety of tools that allow you to decorate your cakes. They can also produce up to 35 cakes per batch and have slip-resistant bases.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long can cake pops keep fresh?
It all depends on how they are stored. Most cake pops will last at most for a few days. You can extend the shelf life of cake pops by storing them in the refrigerator until they are ready to be eaten.
2. What other things can I do in a cake-pop maker?
Cake pop makers can be used to make cakes, donuts, and brownie bites. You can also make savory dishes like garlic bread poppers and pizza bites.
3. Is it possible to make takoyaki with a cake pop maker?
Yes, it does. It still works great. Let’s heat the takoyaki skillet. Once the takoyaki pan is hot, you can wipe the oil from the inside to make the outside crispier. Next, add the octopus to each mold and then pour more powder.
4. Why is my cake popping cracking?
This happens because the cake pops are cooled while the icing has been very warm. This temperature difference causes the coating to crack and expand. This can be fixed by making sure that the icing does not get too hot and coating the cake pops before it cools down.
5. How can I clean an electric cake-pop maker?
You can put your electric cake pop in the dishwasher if it is dishwasher safe. This will save you time and effort. To clean your electric cake pop, warm water and mild dish detergent are recommended. It is important not to soak the cord in any water. The cake pop mixer should be angled so that it does not come into contact with liquids.
The best treat you can give to your guests is a cake pop maker. No matter if they’re children or adults, everyone loves these delicious cakes. They make the perfect dessert for parties or other occasions when they look appealing and are easy to choose.
You don’t have to be a professional baker, but you can still enjoy baking and learn new skills with a cake pop maker. Although most cake pop machines are easy to use, the best ones will let you make professional-quality cake pops.