In this advanced era, when everything seems to be in a phase of race and every task has become quite challenging, why not try to comfort oneself by choosing to cook some easy and quick meal. Here, I am going to exhibit some easy dinner recipes for families which you can effortlessly cook while being regular at work obligations, soccer practices, and music recitals. These recipes will unquestionably work as your secret weapons through their ambiance and aroma and will turn the pickiest eater of your dining into a good-tempered being.
Easy Dinner Recipes For Families
1. Cheesy Taco Skillet
This recipe is the perfect merging of each and every ingredient found in beef tacos except that of tortillas. Does not consume a lot of time for cooking. Just volunteer 20 minutes and you will be all done.
- 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. sliced green onions and some for garnish
- 1 c. of shredded Cheddar
- 1 tbsp. of chili powder
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 1 tbsp. of ground cumin
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 15-oz. can of diced tomatoes
- black beans 1 chopped
- 1 tbsp. of hot sauce
- Shredded Monterey Jack 1 chopped
- Heat up some oil in a large skillet over medium-high flame. Mix bell pepper and green onions and cook for 5 minutes till they get tender. Then add garlic and cook for 1 minute until you sense aroma. After that sprinkle chili powder and cumin and stir until amalgamated, then flavor it with salt.
- Add ground beef and cook for 5 more minutes till its pink color vanishes.
Add diced tomatoes and black beans and swirl until combined. Toss in hot sauce, shredded Monterey jack, and cheddar. Cover with a lid and let it melt for2 minutes. Ready to serve but don’t forget to embellish it with green onions.
2. Quick Beef Stir-Fry
You are going through busiest weekdays and feel hopeless to cook some amazing meal for dinner. Don’t get upset because I am here to cure your agitation with my 25-minute beef stir-fry. Give it a try and I bet you won’t regret your choice.
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 pound of beef sirloin which will be cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper which will be cut into matchsticks
- 2 thinly sliced carrots
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium-high flame; cook and toss beef for 3 to 4 minutes until browned.
- Move beef to the side of the frying pan and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the pot. Cook and swirl vegetables for 2 more minutes.
Mix beef into vegetables and spice with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Keep on cooking and stirring for 2 more minutes until vegetables get tender.
3. Chicken Breasts In Caper Cream Sauce
This super easy 20-minute meal will give you an awesome chance to explore aroma of a lavish dinner at a fancy restaurant. Nothing is required except cooking chicken in a skillet with a heavenly delicious caper sauce. Moreover, serving it with noodles or boiled rice will make your dinner something out of this world.
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- 2 skinless chicken breasts cut into halves
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of drained and rinsed capers
- Marinate chicken breasts with lemon pepper, salt, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Melt butter in a big frying pan on medium heat. Put breasts in skillet, and raise heat to medium-high. Continuously, turn sides of the chicken for about 5 minutes until it gets brown. Minimize heat to medium, and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until breasts are cooked thoroughly. Shift chicken to a warm serving platter, and envelop it with foil.
Return your cooking pan to stove, and maximize heat to high. Swish whipping cream in it, and continue to whisk for about 3 minutes until it attains sauce consistency. Remove skillet from heat and mix capers in it. Pour this mouthwatering sauce over warm chicken, and serve.
4. Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops
Are you in a mood to cook something quite peculiar for dinner to surprise your family? But at the same time, you are falling short of time. Don’t worry! Our recipe of garlic rosemary pork chops is going to be your weapon tonight and will certainly help you to win the hearts of your loved ones and delight them. Just contribute 30 minutes and then enjoy.
- Take 4 pork loin chops
- kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper for seasoning
- 1 tbsp. of freshly minced rosemary
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 c or 1 stick of melted butter
- 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil
- First of all, preheat oven to 375°. Spice pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix butter, minced rosemary, and garlic together.
- Then take an oven-safe skillet and heat olive oil over medium-high heat, add pork chops in it. Sear chops for 4 minutes until golden, turn them and cook for 4 more minutes. Brush pork chops lavishly with garlic butter.
Put skillet in oven and wait for 10-12 minutes until pork chops get baked thoroughly. Your dinner is ready to serve.
5. Creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti
If simplest, yummiest, quickest and wholesome dinner is your ultimate goal then this ultra-creamy and cheesy spaghetti is absolutely perfect for you. Spend 15-20 minutes in the kitchen and get ready to drive on the road of aroma and flavor.
- 12 oz. of spaghetti
- 3/4 c. of heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 3/4 c. of low-sodium chicken broth
- Kosher salt to taste
- 3/4 c. of the shredded Italian cheese blend
- Freshly ground black pepper for ambiance enhancement
- 2 tbsp. of freshly chopped chives are required for garnishing
- Boil spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain it while reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- At the same time, heat oil in a large frying pan on medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant, then add heavy cream, broth, and 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water. Then add boiled spaghetti and toss until noodles are completely coated and liquid is simmering.
- Remove from heat and add cheese. Toss continuously and add more pasta water until sauce attains desired consistency. Spice it with salt and pepper and embellish with chives before serving.
These easy dinner recipes for families are unquestionably breezy and easy going. Don’t hesitate to give them a try so that the list of your favorite dinner recipes could experience a fabulous addition.