You’ll be amazed at how much they can do beyond just grabbing ice once you have them in your kitchen. You can enjoy fruits, nuts, and charcuterie with no need to get your hands sticky, dirty, or salty. Our selection of ice tongs is top-rated, with options for everyday use and special occasions. We also have full sets that can grip food and ice easily.
Sometimes, ice tongs are used behind bars for hygiene reasons. They keep the bartenders from touching the ice. They are used by health departments to add ice, fruit, garnish, and other items to glasses. However, we have found that they can be a lot more trouble than they’re worth.
If you host a party, you need to ensure that you have plenty of ice. A good ice tong is essential to properly serve ice. You can get one of the most beautiful and high-quality ice tongs at a reasonable price if you don’t have one. These are our top ice tongs reviews.
- List Of 14 Best Ice Tongs Reviews
- 1. TRUSBER Ice Tongs for Ice Bucket
- 2. Outset Stainless Steel Ice Tongs
- 3. Elegance Silver 86242 Silver Plated Ice Tongs
- 4. Newness Stainless Steel Ice Tongs
- 5. Browne & Co Cuisipro 7-Inch Ice Tongs
- 6. HINMAY Ice Tongs for Ice Bucket 6-3/4 Inch
- 7. Update International Stainless Steel Pom Tongs
- 8. HINMAY Gold Plated Mini Serving Tongs Set 6-Inch
- 9. Winco 3-Prong Star Ice Tong
- 10. Adcraft TBL-7 Stainless Steel Claw-Style Ice Tongs
- 11. Stainless Steel Ice Tongs for Kitchen Tongues
- 12. Bonny Bar Stainless Steel Ice Tongs
- 13. SOLEADER Ice Tongs, Pom Tongs
- 14. Savage 5 1/5″ Mini Ice Tongs Set of 2 Stainless Steel
- Frequently Asked Questions
List Of 14 Best Ice Tongs Reviews
1. TRUSBER Ice Tongs for Ice Bucket
- Food grade 304 (18/8), stainless steel ice tongs are made with a sturdy body, lightweight, no rusting, and long service lives. BPA-free, plastic-free, great for the environment and your health
- The claws on the inner side allow you to grip an icy cube with great ease. You can also use them as a food serving tongs and sugar cube tongs.
- Tongs that are not spring-equipped will lose their original shape and will have a narrow angle to grip ice cubes. But, TRUSBER ice tongs have springs that are more durable
- The contemporary design of the Ice Tongs with its mirror-polished surface and smooth edges and no rough spots makes them stand out and offers a comfortable and safe holding experience.
2. Outset Stainless Steel Ice Tongs
- The Outset Ice Tongs are the most attractive ice tongs. The Outset Ice Tongs come in a matte finish instead of brushed or polished. It is a sleek, fancy-looking design that will complement your kitchenware. To prevent ice cubes from sliding around, the tongs have teeth that can grip the ice cubes securely. These tongs are very elegant and look great.
3. Elegance Silver 86242 Silver Plated Ice Tongs
- These 7.2-inch, silver-plated tongs have a rounded ornate design and can pick up ice confidently without damaging glassware.
- Do you not love little details that make a meal feel special? These stylish ice spoons will look great with your fine silverware and delicate china. These tongs will make your home happy hour or meal feel special.
4. Newness Stainless Steel Ice Tongs
- This ice tong is durable and safe. It is made of stainless steel, which makes it easy to clean. Although it can be washed in the dishwasher, hand washing is preferred for best results.
- It is simple and modern, but it looks great. It is very comfortable to grip. The teeth are perfect for gripping the ice and it is very comfortable. It can be used for any type of buffet, including home or bar.
5. Browne & Co Cuisipro 7-Inch Ice Tongs
- This option is also available to restaurants looking for elegant-looking ice spoons. These tongs are specifically designed to grab ice quickly and easily. They are made from the highest quality stainless steel for long-lasting use.
6. HINMAY Ice Tongs for Ice Bucket 6-3/4 Inch
- HINMAY ice-tongs are made of 18/8 (304) stainless steel. It is corrosion-resistant and has a premium construction. They are rust-resistant and safe for many years.
- The sawteeth edge can be used to tightly clamp a wet or slippery ice cube. You can also use them as a food serving tongs and sugar tongs.
- Ideal for making ice cubes, sugar cubes, lemon slices, jelly, cookies, and shredded cheese. Also great for making hashbrowns with bacon, jelly, caramel, hashbrowns, or other savory treats. Tea, coffee, breakfast, and other activities.
7. Update International Stainless Steel Pom Tongs
- S.S. Pom Tongue is number 7 and is well-known for its simplicity and functionality. These can be used for heavy-duty. It is constructed from stainless steel and can reach up to 6 inches long. These tongs, made from stainless steel, are easy to store and clean in your kitchen or bar. It’s versatile and can be used for heavy lifting.
8. HINMAY Gold Plated Mini Serving Tongs Set 6-Inch
- Six mini-tongs in a set, each measuring six inches long. They are made of stainless steel and have individual designs. It won’t take long for party guests to start using the tongs instead of their naked hands to catch ice. Each pair of tongs can be used for ice, desserts, and entrees thanks to the variety of designs. These tongs are gold-plated and will elevate your party with friends.
9. Winco 3-Prong Star Ice Tong
- Another great ice tong is made of high-quality stainless steel. It measures approximately seven inches in length and features a star prong tip. It is much easier to grab the ice with the star prong tip.
- It is crucial to hold the ice bucket tightly in your hand when you transfer it into the glass. The ice could slip from the tong if you don’t have a tight grip. This is the best option if you host guests and want to serve drinks.
10. Adcraft TBL-7 Stainless Steel Claw-Style Ice Tongs
- Another 3-prong ice-tong is available on the market. To enhance the overall appearance and feel of the tongs, they are claw-styled and embossed. This allows people to easily live cubes without any hassle. These tongs can also be shaped like birds so that you can lift ice.
11. Stainless Steel Ice Tongs for Kitchen Tongues
- Made of 18/10 grade stainless steel with mirror polishing and excellent heat resistance and rust resistance, these rose gold sugar tongs can be used for long-term, accurate weight, and thickness and increase comfort. This is the best choice for guests who need high-end stainless steel.
- It’s time to say goodbye to silver. This rose gold set of sugar tongs will make a big difference in your daily life. They stand out with their unique rose gold color. Perfect Size: 6.5 inches x 0.7 oz / Sugar Tongs. It is ergonomic and feels great in your hand. A simple appearance without unnecessary decoration leaves no room for bacteria.
- Smooth feel, beautiful body curves, and perfect display highlight the beauty and safety of sugar spoons. After being placed in the dishwasher, they did not crack, scratch, or rust. It is recommended to wash your hands first, then dry them. Don’t be alarmed if the rose gold coating comes off.
- This design can match almost any dinnerware style and is great for casual or formal use. The perfect grip for sugar cubes, ice cubes, jelly, cookies, and grated carrots. It is ideal for use in a restaurant, hotel, or kitchen.
12. Bonny Bar Stainless Steel Ice Tongs
- Bonny Bar offers a collection of elegantly designed, high-quality ice tongs. They are suitable for both party use and daily use. It is made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Long, sharp teeth allow for a better grasp of ice. Soft rubber supports the hands for easy holding and hand comfort. Bonny Bar ice knives are simply perfect. These ice tongs are perfect for light- and heavy-duty tasks.
13. SOLEADER Ice Tongs, Pom Tongs
- Four-pack of stainless-steel, seven-inch tongs. Simple, clean, and simple design is what we love. You can use a few of these tongs to serve ice beverages at picnics, family reunions, and other events.
14. Savage 5 1/5″ Mini Ice Tongs Set of 2 Stainless Steel
- For people who travel frequently, small-scale ice tongs are more appealing. A Savage mini-ice tong is a great option. The small-sized ice tong measures 5.23 inches in length. The package includes two ice tongs. The product is not only for tourists, but also restaurants and hotels can buy it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do you need Ice Tongs?
Ice tongs are designed to help you scoop ice cubes from an ice bucket into a drink. Ice tongs would ensure that the ice cubes are not thrown into the drink.
People prefer to use ice spoons to add ice to their drinks. Ice tongs are a necessity for parties, due for these reasons.
When buying ice tongs on the market, there are some things you need to remember.
Great drinks and delicious food are the best accompaniments to any party or gathering. Ice can enhance your drinking experience, whether it’s soft drinks, cocktails, or beer or wine. There are many options for ice tongs on the market. You can choose the ice tong that suits your needs and preferences.
No matter what option you choose, there is always something new on the market that you can consider. You will never feel like you don’t have a product that meets your needs. Based on the above list, there is a good chance that you will find the ideal ice tong.