If your house is connected to a natural gas line, then you could have the ability to use the gas to electricity a grill. There are many advantages to having a natural gas grill-for example, natural gas is frequently more affordable than liquid propane, and you also won’t need to worry about running out of gas mid-barbecue!
When looking at various grills, you will want to check whether the versions are created for natural gas or include a brand-approved conversion kit. Additionally, it is beneficial to determine how long a hose you are likely to have to hook up the grill for your home’s natural gas line.
Now, you may ask that with all these selections to choose from on the current market, how are you going to select among the very best natural gas grills on your own? As you’ve discovered us, you won’t need to be concerned about something. We’re not merely going to present you to the top ones which are available but additionally will steer you through and create the picking process a lot simpler for you.
List Of 12 Best Natural Gas Grill Reviews
1. Weber 7470001 Summit S-670 6-Burner Natural Gas Grill
- If you are ready to devote somewhat more to a natural gas grill, you won’t be disappointed with the Weber Summit S-670. This high-end version from Weber includes all of the bells and whistles you could ever want, including a broad 693-square-inch principal cooking area and a 145-square-inch heating rack. The Summit S-670 provides 60,000 BTUs across its six burners, also it includes a 120-inch petrol hose.
- This luxury grill provides characteristics that grillmasters are certain to love. We are speaking about its own front-mounted lighted control panel, a 12,000-BTU side burner, a 10,600-BTU Sear Station burner, a 6,800-BTU smoker burner, plus a 10,600-BTU rear-mounted, infrared rotisserie burner. That is not all, either.
- This version includes an integrated thermometer, two stainless steel function places, six instrument hooks, along an enclosed cupboard. Reviewers say you will feel like “a child at Christmas” once you get this grill, even as it really is an unbeatable investment for people who love just a fantastic BBQ.
2. Weber 47510001 Spirit E310 Natural Gas Grill
- Natural gas grills are much out-of-wallet-friendly, but the Weber Spirit E-310 manages to unite a nice assortment of features with great build quality to ensure it is our choice for the best budget natural gas grill.
- The E-310 is the tiniest of those grills on our listing, with an entire cooking area of 529 square inches, which unites 424 square inches of primary cooking space using a 105 square inch warming rack.
- Three stainless steel burners provide 32,000 BTUs of heat, which, together with the cooking area, is ideal for hosting a normal BBQ or regular family grilling, however is likely going to be somewhat small for a grand cookout.
- The cast-iron cooking grates are porcelain-enameled for corrosion resistance and also to create them more glistening. The lid and cook box will also be porcelain-enameled to create them both corrosion resistant.
- The E-310 does not possess a huge number of features, but it will have two side tables, six instrument hooks, a beneath grill cupboard, along a supplementary grease management program.
3. Lion Premium Grills 90823 40″ Natural Gas Grill
- With its exquisite design and full-size commercial-grade structure, the Lion L90000 reaches the marketplace with nothing but powerful and quality attributes. Depending on how individuals have been reacting to their own performance, it is safe to say they adore it!
- A broad cooking area is obviously the very first outcome. Able to accommodate up to 40 hamburgers at some time (measured using a normal hamburger press), the grill supplies 802 square inches in the grates or 1030 square inches should we contain the removable/adjustable heating rack. In the circumstance of rotisserie cooking, that is 2-3 whole hens with space to spare.
- From the exterior, you might even understand there are a total of 6 knobs. One of those, five is mostly responsible for nearly all of the grilling which occurs on the pole grates. Together they make for an astonishing 90,000 BTUs, so 18,000 BTUs each. If you do not already know, that is quite generous so much as burning capability goes.
- Moving to material, it is another highlight of this Lion L90000 Premium Gas Grill. More than 90 percent of this grill framing is a commercial-grade, 16-gauge 304 stainless steel, by the shroud into the grilling grid into the grease tray. Quite a few owners praise its durability, stating the grill still functions just like its day one after decades of use with only minimal cleanup.
4. Mont Alpi MAI805 44″ Outdoor Barbeque Island
- Having two-person cooking surfaces may make preparing foods for many men and women feel simple. In case you were searching for such a device, then you need to place this one which will be from Mont Alpi natural gas grill on your account list.
- To begin with, it includes two different cooking surfaces. Every one of these has its personal halogen lights. The general heat output they can provide mixed is 87,000 BTU. You’ll have the ability to finish off your cooking session at virtually no time in any way.
- Alongside this, it comes bundled with an electronic ignition mechanism. Having said that, you won’t need to think about having games and fire-starting tools. All you need to do is to rotate the knob and begin your cooking. Speaking about the knobs they have signs which will allow you to know whether the burners are turned on or not. The lights turn blue if they’re off and will turn red if you turn them.
- Aside from all that, the device features durably built elements. Each of the cooking components is 304 stainless steel. This total construction doesn’t just create them lightweight but also hardy. These can persist for a fantastic quantity of time. The device is both natural and propane gas-ready. Together with the cooking grills along with the heating rack which comes contained can retain heat very nicely. With that, you’ll have the ability to continue a protracted cooking session with that gas.
5. Weber 49010001 Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Natural Gas Grill
- Offering a decade-long guarantee, Weber natural gas grills are famous for their products that are durable. And this Spirit E-310, combining quality, performance, and performance, is acceptable for many families.
- Though compact in 44.5 by 52 by 27 inches and weighing 110 lbs, this specific version provides you a lot of cooking area for four to six individuals. It’s a major cooking area of 424 sq. inches plus a secondary cooking area of 105 sq. inches.
- Three individually controlled burners totaling 30,000 BTU will also provide you with the flexibility to cook your most fragile food things through indirect cooking along with distinct temperature heating zones.
- The temperature measure and high-quality porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates will help you in receiving a fantastic sear, while the general substances employed for this particular grill ensure it is high quality, durable, and simple to wash and maintain.
6. Bull Outdoor Products 26039 Natural Gas Outlaw Drop-In Grill Head
- Bull Outdoor Products’ Outlaw Grill Head with its drop-in design isn’t difficult to incorporate in an outside kitchen. It matches in standard-size grill cutouts measuring 31 inches wide by 21 inches deep by 91/2 inches high, so no customized preparation is necessary.
- The Outlaw Natural Gas Grill Head can be packaged with desired attributes such as an 810-square-inch cooking surface and four porcelain-coated bar timers which make heat across the whole cooking surface.
- The stainless steel grates, foundation, and hood make this grill lasting enough for the rigors of the outside kitchen. Piezo igniters, very similar to people on kitchen stoves, together with zinc control knobs and whistles that produce around 60,000 BTUs add performance and durability.
7. Napoleon P500RSIBNSS-3 Prestige 500 RSIB Natural Gas Grill
- Using its many burners and higher heat output, the Napoleon Prestige 500 Natural Gas Grill is a powerful cooktop. It sports four chief burners that set out a shocking 48,000 BTUs of heat.
- Two extra stainless steel toaster burners, which are manipulated from two smaller knobs on the control panel, produce extreme heat zones for attaining grill marks and crusts on steaks and other meats.
- If this is not enough warmth, an infrared burner might help grillers simmer or sauté sides, or sear a steak with its highest temperatures of 1,800 degrees.
- This grill also contains a rotisserie kit that operates with an infrared back burner to cook whole chickens and other rotisserie-style meats. Its over 500 square inches of the principal cooking surface is lots of space to manage food for big backyard BBQs, while its Jetfire ignition system allows for an easy beginning.
- Other characteristics include knobs that glow blue once the burners are lit, multiple hooks for barbecue tools, and also a broad undercabinet for storage.
8. Dyna-Glo DGP397CNN-D Premier 3 Burner Natural Gas Grill
- A barbecue is an investment, however, you do not need to sacrifice any functionality or features if you opt for the Dyna-Glo Premier 3 Burner Natural Gas Grill. You are going to find all the most vital elements alongside consistent functionality without breaking the bank when you opt for this particular grill. Adding 550 square inches of cooking space, you will have the ability to cook almost 20 hamburgers simultaneously with the grill’s grates.
- Three stainless steel tube burners provide 36,000 BTUs and assist you to cook with heat distribution as a result of Dyna-Glo’s Equiheat technology. The high-gloss enameled cast iron cooking helps retain and move heat.
- You are going to acquire restaurant-worthy results for this reasonably priced grill, such as perfect sear marks and also the capability to cook everything from legumes to veggies into dishes. Both fold-down side shelves provide more distance as you’re cooking your favorite BBQ foods.
9. Lion Premium Grills L75623 32″ Natural Gas Grill
- The Lion natural gas grill is a behemoth of a grill, also among the kings of this gas course. That will come to a massive price tag, but for me personally, it is more than worth the investment.
- Its build is outstanding. It is created out of elite-level grade steel, which can be pretty much as strong and durable as it receives. To put it bluntly, you just won’t find another grill that could match this one with regard to durability. You’re unlikely to find a grill that will outlast this you and rip.
- Concerning size and power, it’s 5 stainless steel burners that pay a massive cooking area of 802 square inches. Under its cooking grates lies 75,000 BTUs of cooking power. Also, but it’s an extra rotisserie burner that boasts 15,000 BTUs of its own.
10. Weber 7170001 Summit S-470 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
- Particular high-end grills are equipped with a particular rotisserie burner, along with the Weber Summit S-470 provides this exceptional feature as well as countless others! This Weber natural gas grill includes four stainless steel burners plus an entire cooking area of 580 square inches, spread across a 468 square inch primary area plus a 112 square inch warming rack. Its most important burners deliver 8,800 BTUs per, for a total of over 35,000 BTUs.
- Along with its principal cooking area, this grill features an infrared rotisserie burner, sear station burner, smoker box, along side burner. The rotisserie system involves a flip-up, fold-down engine, letting you create delicious moist rotisserie chicken directly in your home. Additionally, reviewers rave about the high quality and functioning of the grill, composing that it is among the finest in its category.
11. Mhp Gas Grills Wnk4dd Natural Gas Grill
- The market may be filled with natural gas components, but not all of them may be known as the very best outdoor natural gas grill. But, among the cookers which may be said such as this, is that this one from Mhp.
- To start with, the one attribute that makes it an outside unit would be that the plethora of mounting choices it provides. You’ll receive roughly nine different mounting options right from the manufacturer. From carts to stationary places, it is going to permit you to prepare how that you would like.
- Aside from that, it provides quite an amount of cooking area to maneuver your meals around the grates. You’ll find a total of 642 square inches of the cooking area where you may stir and transfer your meals how you desire.
- Speaking about the grates, it comes bundled with cooking grids which are stainless steel. They’re 5/16 inches thick, which will allow them to maintain the heat for an elongated quantity of time. As a result of this, you are not going to need to use that amount of gas to get a protracted cooking session.
- Together with the 2 burners that it includes, in addition, it includes two side effects too. They’re stainless steel also and comprise a swing-away layout. With those, you’ll have the ability to prepare your side dishes together with the primary meal in precisely the exact same moment.
12. Napoleon Grills Prestige 500 Natural Gas Grill
- In case you’ve got a huge yard and desire a straightforward, but big grill which could feed a lot of hungry friends simultaneously, this Napoleon natural gas grill may function as the go-to version. Measuring 45H x 61W x 29D inches, it’s the main cooking surface of 646 square inches, a secondary of 198 square inches, creating a total of 844 square inches.
- When hosting big parties, the very last thing you need is a barbecue which will not begin, resulting in frustration. With this grill’s battery-operated ignition system, a push of a button makes it rolling.
- The individual ignition methods of a single per burner also provide much better control on cooking styles and warmth. Napoleon is so convinced about its own ignition system’s quality that it is guaranteed for ten decades.
- The four high-quality stainless steel burners supply 48,000 BTU cooking energy, and alongside the porcelain-coated cooking grates, provide you one of their most even heat distributions on the natural gas grill marketplace.
How to Install a Natural Gas Grill?
Buying Guide for the Best Natural Gas Grill
The very best natural gas grills are not so different from conventional gas grills. The lighting in a similar fashion and is equally as simple to keep and use. However, there aren’t many things to know before cooking together.
Size and Weight
Size and weight are not much concern for built-in grills, however, these factors do matter for freestanding versions you are going to be moving about. Striking the proper balance between worksurface size and reliability is essential.
A compact natural gas grill can weigh 80 or 90 pounds, whereas a stainless steel grill may weigh over 250 lbs. Many freestanding grills have wheels built in to make it quite simple to maneuver them around the patio or to the garage for storage.
Many producers use the number of hamburgers that can fit on the grill at the same time for a dimension of its dimensions. A bigger grill may fit 30 or even more hamburgers and quantify over 5 feet round (such as the side wings). A compact grill may fit 18 or 20 hamburgers and measure less than 3 ft across.
Material and Construction
The legs, bodies, and figurines of grills are normally made of stainless steel or regular painted steel.
- Stainless Steel is the most durable substance. It is corrosion-resistant, durable, and simple to wash, but it’s also costly and heavy.
- Painted steel is less costly and lighter, but may not last so long as a result of rust.
Grill grates are normally made from stainless steel, porcelain- or ceramic-coated cast iron, or cast iron.
- Stainless Steel grates are easier to wash and lighter than cast iron. They heat up quicker but do not retain heat also.
- Cast-iron grill grates keep heat well, providing a cooking surface using a constant temperature, but they’re more likely to corrode.
- Coated cast-iron grates provide the very best of both worlds, but the porcelain or porcelain coating may chip, leading to rusting.
Freestanding vs. Built-In
There are two chief kinds of natural gas grills: built-in and freestanding. Which of the two will work well is mostly a personal taste.
As its name implies, freestanding natural gas grills stand by themselves, somewhat like a simple gas or charcoal grill. Many have cupboards underneath for storing things or concealing the gas line. You are able to set a freestanding grill everywhere a normal gas line will achieve. They are typically more affordable than a built-in grill and are simple to store away from the winter.
Built-in all-natural gas grills are made to slip into a corner intended particularly for a barbecue. They are the very best option for an outside kitchen in which you construct the appliances into position as part of their outside room’s layout. While they do not have legs, the cooking space isn’t always smaller than the freestanding grill. Built-in grills produce a more smooth appearance than the freestanding grill.
There is more to a grill’s cooking surface compared to the variety of hamburgers it could hold. You also need to think about the number of burners it has and whether or not it contains side-burners, warming racks, and much more.
A compactor smaller grill will often have sufficient space to cook a small number of hamburgers and hot dogs in addition to a rack for warming buns. These grills normally provide approximately 400 square inches of cooking surface, 2 burners, and also a tiny prep coating on both sides of the grill.
Massive grills may provide 700 to 900 square inches of cooking surface and maintain enough hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken wings, and beef for a bunch. Since not all those meats cook at precisely the exact same temperature, big grills normally have a lot of adjustable burners. These grills frequently have added cooking surfaces such as side burners such as pans.
Natural gas doesn’t provide as large of a fever as gas does, therefore it is important to keep a watch out for heat output. When a manufacturer designs a natural gas grill, then they will use bigger jets (or gasoline nozzles) allowing more natural gas to flow through than is normal to get a skillet. This greater volume equates to the lower-burning temperature.
Manufacturers characterize the heat output of the grills using British Thermal Units (BTUs). The greater the BTUs, the larger the heat output. The appropriate heat output signal is relative to the magnitude of this grill. A more compact grill may have fewer incisions, making (but additionally requiring) less warmth. A bigger grill with 45,000 or more BTUs will heat while also supplying a much heat across its whole cooking surface. A more compact grill with 20,000 to 30,000 BTUs will perform exactly the same.
For convenience, the very best natural gas grills include attributes like digital igniter switches and thermometers for tracking the grill temperature. Some feature built-in Bluetooth compatibility and may accept electronic meat thermometers that transmit the inner temperature of a bit of meat right to your mobile device.
Added workspace and additional burners are worth noting. A number of the very best natural gas grills have folding side wings offering a broad surface for setting platters while cooking but drop down for effortless storage. Additionally, they have burners for heating system sauerkraut, pan-frying onions, and onions, as well as other food-prep-related pursuits.
Ease of Cleaning
Natural gas grills are equally as easy to wash as propane-burning versions. They’ve built-in grease catchers under for meal drippings to lessen messes. Stainless steel is by far the simplest material to wash and preserve, with ceramic – or ceramic-coated cast iron arriving in the 2nd location.
Cast iron is slightly bitted more challenging to wash and takes a coating of oil to remain rust-free. Soap and water are acceptable for cleaning one of these substances, but a barbecue cleaner may do a much better job. You might even crank up the leftovers to warm them and then brush them clean between routine cleanings.
A natural gas grill provides you all of the advantages of grilling with gas without the tedium of always needing to re-install or replace propane tanks, which will inevitably run out in the worst possible moment.
Now that we have given you the info that you want to select your very own natural gas grill, dispelled a number of the myths, and reviewed a number of the finest grills available on the current market, you are all set to get out there and find the best natural gas grill for you.
There are tons of items to consider when locating the very best natural gas grill with this massive industry. However, while you do manage to discover the one which suits you, it is going to be well worth the trouble. Hopefully, with the assistance of this guide, the procedure will be easier for everybody.