A wine chiller can be expensive, and they look almost identical online. You want to make sure that your new home appliance works properly, especially if it is used to store expensive or rare items. We spoke to winemakers, winemakers, restaurateurs, as well as wine importers, about which wine coolers and refrigerators they use with their unique bottles to help us find the best wine chiller.
It is true that wine should be stored at a constant, controlled temperature. This ranges from 45 to 50 degrees F for whites to 55 to 65 degrees for reds. Temperature variations can cause wine cork expansion and contraction, which results in unwanted oxygen being absorbed into the bottle, and ultimately, wine spoilage.
Standalone wine coolers are designed to be used with horizontal bottles racks. They can keep your wines at a set temperature to prevent flavor change and oxidation. Many wine refrigerators can be set up to store a variety of wines, so you have the option of multiple temperatures.
We recommend that you use a single-bottle wine cooler. These coolers are also known as chillers, but they do not cool a warm wine bottle. They keep chilled bottles colder for longer. There are many options for design and aesthetics. We have 21 of the top single-bottle wine chillers, so you can choose the one that suits your needs.
List Of 21 Best Wine Chiller Reviews
1. Enoluxe Wine Chiller Bucket – Champagne Bucket
- The Enoluxe Wine Chiller bucket is another option for wine bottle chillers. This wine bottle chiller looks just like an ice bucket but it will provide you with much more convenience. The Enoluxe Wine Chiller bucket is insulated with two layers so you don’t need to worry about wet tables and sweaty wine bottles. This wine bottle chiller will not require any preparation or ice filling, which can help you save time.
- To maintain the perfect temperature, simply take the wine bottle from the wine refrigerator and place it in the wine chiller. It is also lighter because it is stainless steel, which makes it sleek and durable. This wine cooler can be used to keep wine and champagne chilled. It also fits many different sizes. This wine cooler will allow you to enjoy delicious beverages at your parties, family gatherings, and picnics with friends.
2. Wine Enthusiast 32-Bottle Dual Zone
- Thermoelectric coolers are comparable in their ability to last up to 2x as long. These wine coolers are quiet and efficient, which ensures consistent temperatures across a wide range of temperatures.
- You have a variety of wines that need different temperatures. This dual-zone thermoelectric cooler can keep them at the right temperature. The split zone allows you to keep red wine fresh and cool in the upper zone while white wine and roses are kept at the ideal temperature. You can also set each temperature to one and use it as a single wine cooler.
- The front panel has a digital touchscreen that makes it easy to adjust the wine’s internal temperature. The LED temperature display makes it easy to read.
- Holds 32 Bordeaux bottles. This size is great for collectors who have larger collections and are discerning. Metal racks keep the bottles in place, making them easy to read and accessible so that you can select the right wine for your occasion. The dual-zone wine cooler holds 32 bottles and measures 33.4″ x 17.5″ x 16.9″, and 60 lbs.
3. Modern Innovations Wine Chiller Elegant Grey
- This marble model by Modern Innovations is the perfect option if you are looking for a traditional, stylish, and sophisticated wine cooler. This chiller is made from 100% solid marble and has a gorgeous shimmery grey color. It can be used for cooling.
- This cooler looks great on any tabletop. It is durable thanks to its smooth outer and internal surfaces.
- This chiller can be used for many purposes, which is an added bonus. It can be used for many purposes, including storing wine, displaying flowers, and organizing your kitchen tools.
- This chiller’s material base won’t cause any damage to your counter or table. It can also blend perfectly into any room in your home because of its natural appearance.
4. N’FINITY PRO HDX by Wine Enthusiast Wine & Beverage Center
- High quality, stylish design. Wine Enthusiast’s N’FINITY Pro HDX Wine and Beverage Center will brighten up any space it touches. It will bring your home bar, or game room, to a new level.
- Stores up to 35 standard Bordeaux wine bottles and 90 cans of beer or soda. N’FINITY PRO’s wine fridge has 7 pull-out shelves in its left zone, and 4 fixed beverage shelves within the right.
- Adjust the temperature easily without opening the door. Each side can be used for white wine or red wine, while the right zone can handle drinks. The left zone is 41-72°F and the right zone is 36-72°F.
- This ETL-certified energy-efficient compressor consumes 25% less energy than its predecessors. However, it offers superior wine storage technology that is comparable to a larger, more expensive wine cooler.
5. Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller
- A well-chilled wine container is essential for wine lovers. We recommend the Oster 4208 as an affordable electric chiller that will keep your wine bottles chilled.
- The chiller comes with a corkscrew so you don’t need to take a wine opener everywhere. It has the same stainless steel finish as an ice bucket which helps chill your beverage.
- Double-walled, thick containers will help preserve the chilled mist from your refrigerated wine bottles. This can make it last up to an hour.
- Oster’s wine chiller can hold up to 30 bottles of wine with one charge. It can also be used for standard-sized bottles.
- This wine chiller measures 5.9×6.1×15.5 inches and is only 3.45lbs. It’s also very portable.
6. Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage & Wine Chiller
- The Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage & Wine Chiller is our top pick. The Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage & Wine Chiller is a single-bottle wine chiller that’s very efficient and looks great on any table or counter. In just minutes, you can chill 6 cans of wine or 1 bottle of wine.
- The lid can be removed to store long wine bottles, and the automatic shut-off is available when it’s done. The Cooper Cooler Rapid Beverage & Wine Chiller’s greatest feature is its ability to chill cans in less than one minute and bottles of wine in six minutes. You can chill your room temperature beverages into chilled refreshing beverages.
- You just need to get an ice bucket and then pour water and ice into the cooler. The Cooper Cooler will chill your drink in seconds. How does the Cooper Cooler chill drink? The Cooper Cooler features a unique cooling process that chills your drinks by rotating them and simultaneously spraying ice water on them. In just one minute, the chiller can cool down a 12-ounce beverage container from 77 to 43 degrees.
- If you don’t want to spin your drinks, the chiller offers a no-spinning option. With its unique controls, you can adjust the settings to suit your needs. You can see exactly how it works in the video below.
7. Oggi Wine Cooler with Freezer Inserts
- Oggi’s sleek stainless steel wine chiller will match any kitchen decor. Two-tone satin and mirror finishes are beautiful and easy to clean by using a mild soap.
- Keep the freezer pieces in a freezer bag and then insert them when you’re ready to chill your wine. You won’t feel any unpleasant drips when your wine is taken out of the chiller because it has a black centerpiece.
8. Danby DWC93BLSDB 36 Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler
- This wine cooler is our last pick. This unit’s strongest feature is its capacity. This unit, which is freestanding and has a cooling capacity of 3.3 cubic feet, is perfect for growing collections. It blends well with most interior designs because of its sleek lines.
- The cooler can store one type of wine because it has a single temperature zone. The product’s low-temperature range of 43deg to 57degF is a drawback. This is more suitable for reds than whites. You will need to open the door to adjust the temperature settings.
- The wine cooler is a great addition to your collection. It features a stunning design and a blue LED interior light. The capacity is based on the Bordeaux standard bottle size. However, customizable shelving can be used to fit larger bottles. A recessed pocket handle with an elegant design ensures easy access to wine and a linear layout.
- We like the tempered glass door with a reversible swing design. You get a 12-month warranty for parts and labor along with in-home support.
9. 12 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator – White Red Wine Fridge Chiller
- This wine cooler unit has a 12 bottle capacity and is ideal for chilling or storing red or white wines. It features an integrated LED light, temperature control, and temperature adjustment.
- This 12 bottles electric beverage fridge features a reinforced glass door with an air-tight seal. It is compact and stylish, perfect for any living space, kitchen, or office. The unit can be placed on a table, floor, or countertop with its freestanding design.
- Set the temperature in your electric wine cabinet to be set at the right temp. ( Temperature Range: 41 – 64deg )
- Equipped with an advanced cooling unit that keeps your drinks at the right temperature, without making a sound.
10. AAOBOSI Wine Cooler Refrigerator 15 inch
- 15-inch models are popular for serious wine enthusiasts. This Aobosi dual zone wine cooler can store up to 30 bottles. It has adjustable feet and is attractive enough to be used as a standalone wine cooler.
- You will pay more for larger wine fridges, so make sure you are getting the best value. This wine cooler has many other positive points, including good reviews about its performance and robustness.
- The best thing about the 41-55.4 upper cooler is its ability to hold more whites and sweeter wine than the lower unit. You can remove one of the shelves to make room for larger bottles in the upper unit.
- Sliding shelves are made from birch wood, and have been specially treated to resist moisture and odors. The compressor is quiet and has a charcoal filter that removes odors. The LCD control light is bright but doesn’t turn off.
11. EdgeStar CWF380DZ 19 Inch Wide 38 Bottle Wine Cooler
- The EdgeStar-34 bottle wine cooler was the largest, most expensive, and heaviest cooler we tested. But the results speak for themselves. This unit can be assembled in one step. You can attach the door handle separately by peeling off the insulation and removing any caps. The adjustable hinges allow you to position the handle either on the right or left side. After the handle was attached, the cooler reached its cooking temperature in less than two hours.
- The EdgeStar chilled your wine in 30 minutes. It took 60 minutes for whites and reds. This cooling time is half that of other units.
- It was superior to all other units in terms of attention to detail. This included the dual temperature displays, which were simple to adjust and easy to read with blue light for both zones. It had a three-inch separator between red and white zones for proper cooling. Others had a 1-inch separator between the white and red wine zones.
- The EdgeStar unit’s sleek design and shelving were also noteworthy. The EdgeStar has a wood stopper that allows you to pull out the bottles quietly. The EdgeStar’s grooved shelving design is a favorite feature. It can hold bottles placed either forward or backward. This optimizes space and allows for larger bottles of wine to be stored on the top shelf.
12. Vacu Vin Tabletop Serving Carafe with Cooler
- Sometimes, we want to eat our cake and have it all. Maybe you want to pour your wine and let it cool down while doing so. We’ve chosen the winner so you can enjoy the cake. The cooling base is included with this product.
- You can simply remove the gel sleeve and place it in the freezer until you are ready to use it. The base will cool your drink within minutes, and it will keep it cool throughout the evening. It can be used to make pre-batched cocktails, as well as water, juice, and milk.
13. nutrichef 15 Bottle Refrigerator
- The countertop wine refrigerator has a contoured, polished-chrome 4 wine racks and 1 bottom standing rack that can hold 15 bottles of wine. This allows for safe chilling and storage. A great gift idea for wine enthusiasts
- The Nutrichef wine cooler small refrigerator has a compressor cooling technology with an adjustable temperature setting of 41-64 degrees Fahrenheit (5-18C), so you can set the temperature to your liking.
- The wine fridge small wine cooler has a control panel lock that locks automatically after 20 seconds. This prevents little ones from altering the set levels.
- Equipped with a digital soft-touch button control panel, you can adjust the unit’s temperature (degC/degF), interior LED light illumination, and temperature. It is conveniently located at the door, so you don’t have to open the fridge. This makes it more energy-efficient.
14. Huski Wine Cooler | Premium Iceless Wine Chiller
- The Huski Bottle Wine Cooler Premium Iceless Chiller is the ideal wine cooler.
- This wine bottle chiller is so well-designed that you will feel satisfied the very first time you use it. It can provide all the best features you won’t find in a regular wine cooler. It is made from stainless steel and has vacuum-insulated walls that allow you to cool your wine for up to 6 hours.
- This is enough to be used for picnics or parties. It prevents the wine from sweating on the cover and protects your tablecloth against water stains. This best wine bottle chiller is able to fit most bottles of champagne or wine. Its height can also be adjusted to suit your needs, from 7.7″ up to 9.5.
- This means that you can use them for different occasions so you can have fun with your family and friends. The lock on this wine cooler ensures that your bottles won’t get lost and that you don’t make any mess as you pour your drinks. This wine cooler is a great choice for your home and has won many awards.
15. Ivation 12 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler
- Ivation wine chillers’ compressor technology ensures that temperature does not change from outside heat sources. It also reaches temperatures low enough for sparkling white wines, with a temperature range of 41°F to 64°F!
- Simply set the temperature and let it cool. This cooler has a fan built in that keeps the temperature constant throughout. It is ideal for wine storage.
- Protect your collection from damaging UV light.
- Turn on the energy-efficient LED lamp to softly illuminate your collection. You can say goodbye to fluorescent bulbs that cause flavor and fade to labels.
16. VonShef Wine Bottle Cooler Chiller
- The VonShef wine cooler combines style and function in a single package. It has a unique double-wall insulation design that will ensure your wine stays at the perfect temperature. It can be used with any standard-sized wine or champagne bottle. The cooler’s elegant design is finished in brushed stainless steel, adding a modern touch to your dining table. The chiller comes with a beautiful gift box that can be given to someone special.
- The VonShef wine cooler is stylish and elegant. It looks great at any dinner table, adding a restaurant-like atmosphere to any meal. It’s not all about looks. This chiller is not only elegant in design but also highly functional. It is suitable for both professional and home use. This chiller will make it so you never have to drink another glass of wine.
17. Wine Enthusiast Double Walled Iceless Wine Bottle Chiller
- Wine Enthusiast’s double-walled wine bottle cooler is not only eye-catching but also one of the most expensive chillers. The chiller keeps wine chilled for up to 3 hours without the need for ice. Clear chillers are a popular choice for hosts who prefer stainless steel or marble designs.
- Every bottle will have a label that your guests can read. The chiller is made from BPA-free acrylic. Its simple design will fit into almost any decor.
18. Waring Pro PC100 Wine Chiller
- Another iceless model is the Waring Pro PC100 Wine Chiller. It boasts a number of highly programmable features. This model is a combination of professional engineering and elegant design. It will be a striking addition to your home or at the dinner table.
- You don’t need to worry about whether your wine is too small or too large for the 3 1/2 inch chilling chamber. This chilling chamber is ideal for wine lovers.
- You don’t have to wait for drinks to cool in the fridge, or add ice to your drink. This can affect the flavor of your drink.
- The single-bottle wine chiller can be programmed to precisely set temperatures for wine of up 33 varieties. This means you don’t have to adjust the temperature for every type of wine that you wish to chill. Simply select the wine you wish to chill from the list and the chiller will adjust to bring it to the right temperature. For champagnes and wines to be fully enjoyable, they need different temperatures.
- Thermoelectric Peltier modules with CPU control are included to ensure that the unit maintains a constant temperature. You can adjust the display temperature to Fahrenheit, Celsius, or vice versa depending on your preference.
19. RSVP International Grey Marble Cooler
- This marble wine cooler is elegant in any setting. This durable marble can be taken outside to enjoy wine on a patio or porch. This piece can be stored in the fridge until you are ready for it to be used or filled with ice.
- The simplicity and versatility of this piece mean that you can use it for multiple purposes, including as a vase to hold flowers. Each chiller is unique because it is made from one piece of marble. This chiller is both a functional and beautiful tool.
20. FRIGIDAIRE FRW1225 EFRW1225 Wine Cooler
- The iGloo 12-Bottle wine cooler is a versatile unit that can store small quantities of whites and red wines. Although it is not the best option to store multiple types of wine simultaneously, the unique design makes it an excellent choice for anyone who enjoys fresh wines in any circumstance.
- At the optimal serving temperature, up to four bottles can be stored in the vertical standing storage compartment. The removable shelves allow for easy modification of the interior configuration to fit larger bottles. Vibration-free construction preserves wines in optimal conditions. It doesn’t disturb any bottle sediment and allows for aging. The temperature ranges from 46°F to 64°F.
- The appliance’s design is stylish with a curved glass front, chrome trims, and an electronic display with temperature control. The unit can be easily placed on a countertop or table thanks to its slim design. Cool blue interior lights give it a soft touch and highlight your bottles. The interior of iGloo is easy to clean thanks to its removable shelves.
21. EdgeStar CWR70SZ 6-Inch 7 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler
- The sleek and compact design of EdgeStar’s single-zone wine fridge, seven bottles, is small but powerful. The fridge’s front-facing vent system allows for easy installation or use as an under-counter refrigerator.
- The unit also has an easy-to-use digital temperature display with a minimum temperature setting of 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and a maximum temperature setting of 65 degrees. It also includes six slide-out metal racks and LED lighting to show bottles.
Buying Guide for the Best Wine Chiller
When looking for the best wine chillers, there are a few key points to remember.
Wine chillers can be made from a variety of materials, including stainless steel, acrylic, and marble stone. Because it is strong and rust-free, stainless steel seems to be the most preferred. It prevents the temperature from dropping the most. Depending on the design of your wine bottle chiller, you can choose from acrylic or vinyl material. They’re all strong and durable, so they won’t get damaged over time. Although marble stone is heavy, it can give your table and minibar an elegant and unique look.
You can select the right design for your wine chiller based on your specific needs. A bucket is a popular design, similar to the traditional ice bucket. You can use it to hold different sizes of bottles, and it will look great on your dining room table. The sleeves design is another option if you are looking for a portable wine cooler that doesn’t take up much space in your home. It can fold easily and be stored away when not in use.
A wine chiller should be able to hold bottles up to 750ml. This will allow you to store both champagne and wine bottles. You can also choose a wine bottle cooler that can be adjusted to fit different sizes of bottles.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are wine coolers worth it?
Yes, for all who collect vintages for investment and enjoyment. You want a temperature-controlled environment for your bottles of wine to age gracefully.
If you don’t intend to keep the wine in your home, then a wine cooler is not necessary. If you plan to buy one bottle of wine occasionally and have it with dinner, then a wine cooler may not be necessary. You will need to chill champagne and white wines in an ice bucket prior to serving.
A wine cooler is a must-have for most wine lovers. A wine cooler is a great addition to any entertaining space.
2. Why Should I Purchase A Wine Chiller?
A wine chiller can help you maintain the perfect temperature for wine/champagne, or any other type of drink, without any preparation. Simply place your wine in the wine cooler, and it will keep your drink cool for at least 3 hours. You don’t have to worry about water condensation ruining your tablecloth or filling it up with ice cubes.
3. DO I NEED TO PUT THE WINE CHILLER INTO THE FRIDGE BEFORE USING IT?
It is not necessary to do this for most wine chillers. It is enough to cool your wine bottle before you put it in the wine chiller. This will ensure that the cool temperature stays.
Even if you don’t purchase a lot, a wine chiller is worth the investment for the added value and protection it provides to wine bottles up to $20. The best dual-zone wine fridges in 2021 are included in our selection. Use the comment section below to leave a comment or ask questions. We are always available for you.
We have ended this article. In it, we share with you 21 of the best wine chillers. We hope you found the right product for you.